June 4, 2013 by Tiffany A. Robbins
I read a lovely little script by Alan Ryker in the park this afternoon called When Cthulhu Met Atlach-Naya. I don’t read many scripts so this was a little out of my comfort zone, but the title pulled me.
I really enjoyed the couple’s banter about the two gods and religion. I felt kindred reaction to them, and their love despite religious differences. The premise was fun and quirky. I felt the casual atmosphere while the couple tells of the outrageous events surrounding the end of the world was genuine and emphasized the idea that if you replaced their separate religions with any other, the conversation would have still sounded the same, thus illustrating the futility of arguing such matters with a person you love despite vast differences in belief.
Thanks for a pleasant afternoon in the park Mr. Ryker, I mean…Alan. (He said I could call him that. 😉 )
Share me with the world:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)