July 12, 2011 by Tiffany A. Robbins
I’ve been switching back and forth between reading Michael Crichton’s State of Fear and Allen Steele’s The Jericho Iteration. For some reason one always ends up downstairs when I’m wanting to read upstairs so I grab the other one that is on hand and vice versa. Honestly, I hate reading two books at once.
However, last night while grudgingly reaching for The Jericho Iteration (grudgingly not because I have anything against it, but because I had decided to read State of Fear first), I flipped open the book to the title page and saw some scrawled writing on it. Much to my surprise, I see that it is an author’s signature. It is best wishes to some guy named Clip, but I don’t care. I’ve never had a signed book before.
I had to give myself a generous pat on the back since I had paid all of a dollar for the book that I had found in the basement of a used book store. I doubt that it is worth anything, but he is one of my favorite authors. I’m on a total geek trip here. Serious Score!
Share me with the world:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)